Nothing says springtime like flowers: vibrant tulips, daffodils, pansies, blooming bushes and blossoming trees. Flowers are the heart of interior décor for spring. Our stylish Spring 2012 collection makes it easier than ever to add spirit-lifting color inside your home and chase away what’s left of those winter blues.
It’s well documented that the presence of flowers and plants in your environment reduces stress, improves morale, increases creativity and productivity, decreases depression and boosts feeling of well-being. And surprisingly, in both males and females, produces positive emotional responses and promotes personal interactions. Their benefits are far greater than just chasing away the blues.
• A chic new line of orchids ranging from $35 to $269
• Amaryllis Elegance with a vase overflowing with striking white amaryllis blooms with thick plump stems for $189
• Stunning long stem Calla Lilies in yellow or white with silver vase of 10 blooms- Perfection!
• A magnificent line of hydrangea accents and centerpieces ranging from $39 to $239
• Gorgeous long stem roses in a clear glass vase of six stems for $99 and rose accents in a bud vase of two open buds for $35. Available in so many colors!
• A unique variety of succulent plant arrangements including the Succulent Dish Garden. It’s a shapely round ceramic dish full of favorites such as aloe, jade, echeveria and sedum for $149. I have this one, they look so real!
These silk flower designs are the perfect way to infuse an interior with fresh spring color and to add a little happiness. They ship directly to your door, expertly arranged and packaged to arrive ready for easy display right out of the box. It’s easy, quick, and a wonderful value. They also make an ideal gift for just about any occasion. Send a lasting gift of joy and include our free stylish card which may be personalized with your special message.
Place an order from our Spring Collection and use PROMO CODE: SPRING for a 20% discount through June 5th, 2012